MERO MAILBAG 5/27 "GOOD PRACTICAL DATING ADVICE"




I AIN'T KNOW WHAT PICTURE TO PUT UP THERE SO I PUT TWO WHITE NIGGAS DRINKIN WINE LOOKIN MAD HAPPY.

IM THE HOOD DR. PHIL(LIE)!!



Dear Mero,



Since you give good, practical dating advice, I figured you might be able to give proper advice for a complicated situation I'm finding myself in lately. I'm 26 and I'm burnt out from investing myself into bad relationships. I haven't (by choice) been with another person for almost 6 months. I met someone recently who shows all the warning signs for someone who I shouldn't take seriously, but I can't help but get closer to him - there's something really intense about the two of us communicating with each other. He tried to stop talking to me because he says that I deserve someone better than him, but I wouldn't let him get away from me that easily... I didn't really like him that much at the time, but I wanted him as a friend. At this point I'm surprisingly drawn to him, I spend a lot of time thinking of him to the point that it has been distracting me. He lives in another city, and I know that when we see each other, since I haven't been with anyone for a long time, I will have a really difficult time holding myself back from being affectionate with him. While I know he doesn't have all the characteristics of someone I want to invest myself in romantically, I still want to have him in my life. How do I genuinely care for someone without giving a fuck at all? Should I force myself to keep things strictly platonic? Should I not even worry so much about this stuff and do what feels good? Do I risk losing another special connection to a bad relationship? Is it worth it to risk myself one more time for the possibility of having everything turn out good? Any advice would be appreciated. You don't need to post all of this on the blog.....

-ConfusedAboutRelationships





DEAR MY NIGGA CONFUSED,



I POSTED ALL THAT SHIT ON THE BLOG.



THE SHIT ABOUT DATING AND RELATIONSHIPS THAT NIGGAS GET TWISTED (ESPECIALLY FEMALES ALOTTA THE TIME) IS THAT THEY TREAT THE SHIT LIKE LIFE OR DEATH B. THE WAY I LOOK AT IT IS LIKE THIS...IF YOU FEEL LIKE FUCKIN WITH DUDE WHEN YOU'RE WITH HIM, THEN FUCK WITH THE NIGGA! IT'S POSSIBLE TO HAVE A GOOD TIME WITH A NIGGA AND NOT BE SWEATIN CRYIN STRESSIN ABOUT THE SHIT WHEN HE'S NOT AROUND. IF YOU HAVEN'T GOTTEN NO D IN 6 MONTHS THEN YOU SHOULD GO FOR IT B. IF YOU SMOKE BUD IMAGINE NOT SMOKIN FOR HALF A YEAR THEN YOU SMOKE A MEAN BLUNT TO THE FACIAL...THAT'S WHAT THAT SHIT IS FINNA BE LIKE. ALL THE AFTER SHIT WON'T MATTER UNLESS YOU MAKE IT MATTER. YOU'RE IN TOTAL CONTROL OF THE SHIT.


YOU SHOULD ALSO TRY TO HAVE SOME NIGGAS COMIN OFF THE BENCH. IF YOU IN NYC (WHICH I ASSUME EVERYONE IS, SO IF YOU NOT DISREGARD) AND YOU HAVE A VAGINA FINDING NIGGAS IS LIKE FINDING PIGEON SHIT, NIGGAS ARE EVERYWHERE. FIRST AND FOREMOST, TREAT RELATIONSHIPS LIKE YOU TRYNA CATCH A CHICKEN, DON'T CHASE THE SHIT ALL CRAZY, CUZ THE SHIT IS GONNA RUN AWAY. RELAX, TAKE IT EASY, PUT THAT CORN OUT AND YOU BOUT TO HAVE A MEAN CHICKEN DINNER.
My Ping in TotalPing.com