Ruffa Gutierrez Belo "BodyTite" Sexy Billboard


Check out Belo Medical Group's summer billboard for its invasive contouring procedure called "BodyTite" featuring their endorser actress-host Ruffa Gutierrez in sexy swimsuit.

Ruffa flaunts her sexy figure in this billboard which is now up along EDSA - who would say that the former Miss World 2nd Princess is now 36 years old and a mother to two adorable girls - Lorin, 7, and Venice, 6.

Asked if she sought an approval of her ex-husband Yilmaz Bektas or her mom Annabelle before doing the shoot, Ruffa exclaimed, "I don't have to make paalam with anyone but myself".

But she admits explaining them to Lorin and Venice, "Sabi ko, 'You know what, mommy just posed like this. Let me explain to you, Lorin, because I want other mommies to be inspired by my body." she said.

How did she prepare for this project? "Talagang super sacrifice to death!

"Let's face it, it's also diet, eat properly, nag-gym din ako, nag-workout din ako, I did Bikram Yoga, Plyometric...I also did Forma, bagong exercise ngayon. So parang lahat yun...I think it's actually a change of lifestyle," Ruffa reveals.




BodyTite, Belo's invasive contouring procedure for "body contouring and removing unwanted loose skin on tummy brought about by childbirth" price starts at P56,000 for the procedure + P5,600 for the anesthesia.


My Ping in TotalPing.com